As our proposal and agency copywriter, you are an intermediate level content writer who will help to manage the writing and execution of our lead generation materials and content marketing efforts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Writing and managing all phases and tasks related to the writing and preparation of Request for Proposal Submissions while maintaining best practices, standards and processes.
- Developing materials to support lead generation including case studies, white papers and blog postings
- Preparing content for agency's various social media outlets
- Supporting communication efforts where needed and working collaboratively with internal teams to identify and prioritize content opportunities
Required Skills and Qualifications
- University degree or College diploma/certification in communications, marketing, business, or a related field
- 2-5 years of previous communication and/or proposal writing experience
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills - ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision
- Detail oriented with ability to accurately and efficiently proofread all communications for accuracy and brand compliance
- Superior organization skills with ability to prioritize and successfully manage projects in a fast paced environment
- Experience working within the technology sector, with an ability to build and manage strong internal and external relationships
- Positive, personable, collaborative, and approachable
- Driven and motivated to achieve team goals and work in a team environment